Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
I'm THREE!
Our drive to church is about 25 minutes and probably 20 of them today were filled with L singing about being three. I think she's pretty excited about her new status. For her birthday we went out to eat at BRAVO! (she wanted to go where Mommy went for her birthday and I had no complaints with that) and then let her open her presents in her new tent (that will hopefully cut down on all of our blankets constantly being strewn around the house).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Hard to believe it's already been three years! Sometimes it feels longer. I really wish we lived closer so we could see each other and get our girls together. They would have a blast!
Happy Birthday Lydia! Bella misses you and wants to play with you soon!
Post a Comment