One of the reasons the visit to Ohio was fairly mild for my sister and cousin was because I was feeling pretty rotten. The kind of rotten that SHOULD go away at about 13 weeks. Yup, Baby Beazer #3 is ON THE WAY! We are due in mid-January and couldn't be more excited. Well, I might be more excited if I were feeling better. I guess I was spoiled with the other pregnancies -- this kid wants me to sit up and take note that he or she is not going to do things the same way as the last two. Maybe I'm just getting old.
Yesterday when C wanted me to jump on the tramp I told him I'd rather not while the baby is in my tummy. So he offered to take the baby out for me. Sweet guy.
L is putting in the request for a sister so she'll have someone to play PollyPockets with. I tried to tell her that C would enjoy playing, but I think I got an eye roll for that one.
Anyways, so that's our news. We'll soon be a family of FIVE! Hence the additional need for visitors after Q left, and also the subsequent trip to UTAH for a month. More on that party-a-day vacation next!
8 comments:
Congratulations!!! Are you back in Ohio yet? Let me know as we'd love to play with the kids and help out how we can.
Won't believe me when I say, "I knew it!" will you? Well, I am definately able to sympathize with being sick. I was with both my babes. It's awful. I wish I could help out somehow. Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS!
I saw your baby countdown widget on the sidebar before this post and thought maybe you were just going to see how long it took people to figure it out. :)
Congrats, and hopefully you'll feel better VERY SOON!
Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear how wonderful you and your sweet family are doing. Best wishes on feeling better. Love ya - Cindy Lou
Congrats guys! I hope number three is a breeze!
Hey Brooke I haven't checked your blog in ages! I'm glad I did today, congratulations!! We just had our third three months ago~ Lily Ann and believe it or not she is my smallest baby yet :)
Congrats! I haven't checked your blog in awhile and thought that perhaps you were due to be pregnant again. I guess my instincts were correct. Sorry about the sicky. No fun.
Wow, where have I been??? Congrats to the Beazes! We are so excited for you guys. Won't you know soon?
Post a Comment