Friday, August 28, 2009

Utah Summer 2009 - Post 1

Realistically, there is no way to fit everything we did while in Utah into a post. I can't even try to just do the highlights because there were so many. I'm not joking when I say that almost every day there was something fun and exciting going on. That's what you get with two grandmas that have the summer off and nothing better to do than entertain their long-lost grandchildren. We all had a great time, and there are no words to express how grateful I was for all of the help I had while feeling rotten. Thanks to everyone that made it such a memorable trip!

So get ready for multiple posts of Utah Summer 2009!

We'll start things off with a fun night my big sister planned for her nieces and nephew. It included a balloon room, body painting, movies, and of course yummy food. We all had a blast.










1 comment:

Annie said...

Beautiful. We usually just do hand prints in paint, you really went all out. Great trip.