Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ahem....

The long wait is over!! We are very pleased to introduce to you the very newest Beazer: a 7 lb 11 oz, bouncing baby boy, born 11 Jan at 1:09 p.m.



B and the babe are doing well and headed home from the hospital tomorrow for our new bundle to meet his anxious siblings. Click here to see some pictures, and more soon to come.














23 comments:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Cute pictures....he looks like a cute little old balding man. Congrats!!!

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

So sweet! I got the day right and so glad I got the weight wrong! Congrats to the family ;)

Lonica said...

What a cutie! Congratulations Beazer family! Hope everything goes well...

Heather said...

hooray! he finally made his appearance! Your lives will never be the same, what a wonderful blessing. Enjoy the time in the hospital, although you're probably itching to be home.

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

I just knew it when you didn't answer the phone yesterday! Yay, for Beazer 3! He is adorable. Congratulations.

Kirsten said...

You guys...he's so cute!! I was trying to guess what I thought it might be at the last second as your blog was opening and I guessed boy. Hooray I was was right for the first time in my whole life! Congrats and we can't wait to see him.

A 'n D said...

oh my gracious, he is TOO PRECIOUS!!! i love his hair and his cute pout & his fun blankies... glad everyone is doing well and CONGRATS!!!!!!

Laura Read said...

Hurray! That's wonderful. You guys must think he's the tiniest thing in the world. I'm so excited to hear about the whole experience, being so different than the older kids. Congratulations. I can't wait to meet your new little boy. (But it will have to wait as I am in Utah still and will be through March so Nick can study hard this quarter!)

Ellen said...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys!! He is a cute pie!

Karene said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'm pretty sure I failed your quiz miserably. This guy is tiny by Beazer standards! Congratulations!

Malinovka said...

Hooray! I'm so glad that he came pretty quickly, and was so small! :) He looks like C to me. Hope the transition goes really well and that the kids just love him.

Christy C. said...

He is so cute!! Congratulations! I'm very excited for you guys.

Unknown said...

congrats! he is adorable! I love the pirate eye looking at you!

Anna said...

Darling! Wish we were there to meet him. And if I'm remembering right about C & L, he is much smaller. I bet that was nice for Brooke.

Congrats you guys.

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

Congrats! Love the name. Makes me want a boy just to give him that name.

Ashley Head said...

YAY! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

We are pretty proud to claim this little guy as our newest cute grandchild! We approve of his distinguished name. Wonder how long before he starts on his dissertation?
Well, we've started celebrating his arrival in the school of Life with the very best of guidance from two really great teachers..his stellar mom and dad. Well done, you two!
GrandmaLee and Baca

Alynne said...

Congrats! Love my new nephew! Couldn't be happier for u both...L & C have a cute baby bro. Glad all of u are well. Can't wait to meet him!!!

Trena said...

Congrats! Mom & Dad look happy & content. Another member of MENSA has arrived...

Robert Trishman said...

Congratulation! Great photos! (Cindy)

D'Lynne and Robert Esplin said...

Congrats!! So, when do we find out who won your contest? At least I got "boy" right. Can you e-mail me his name? Have fun with him and I already know he is much loved.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Adorable!! Enjoy him and hope you are feeling well Brooke.

Rob said...

What a trick! Beazer babies are not this size, how were we ever supposed to guess? Still just as cute as the first two though. Really great pictures. Soooo happy we were wrong. Love you guys!