Friday, January 29, 2010

Kool-Aid Playdough

For our "Together Time" L wanted to do a craft. I found some playdough recipes online (about.com) and she picked the Kool-Aid one. Luckily I found a packet hiding in the cupboard. It a success all around so I thought I'd share.

The recipe was fast and easy to make. The dough was soft and warm the 1st day and has stayed soft for 3 days now (in the fridge). No blue hands and it smelled like blue raspberry as we molded. I guess I'm going to have to stock up on Kool-Aid now.

"People love my Fritata Pizza and Taco Soup."

Ingredients:
- 1 c flour
- 1/2 c salt
- 3 T oil
- 1 pkg Kool-aid
- 1 c boiling water
Mix flour, salt, oil, and Kool-aid.
Add the cup of boiling water and mix well.
Knead the mixture until it forms a soft dough
Be careful because it will start out HOT!
Store in the fridge in a sealed container or Ziploc.

No comments: