Preschool was back in session, so after dropping L off we got to hang out with friends for a couple of hours. Later we went to dinner at Bravo! and then ice cream at Grater's where the kids played for at least an hour and 1/2 -- it was EMPTY so they were loving it. I even got an hour nap before dinner -- all in all a fantastic day.
I'm sorry to everyone that was trying to get a hold of me to send me birthday wishes. The cell phone was found that night in the inside of the chair seen below. Thanks for thinking of me. I felt loved with all of the birthday messages!
No news on the baby front.
However, we're putting a deadline to enter the BABY BEAZER CONTEST. If you haven't filled it out yet, do so before Friday or your entry will not be valid!
2 comments:
Happy belated to you! I love the chocolate/exercise theme to your gifts. What a perfectly balanced woman you are!
Oh, Bravo and Graters...what could be better than that? Did I tell you guys that last Valentine's Day I had Graters shipped to our house.....it was divine! I am glad you had a fun birthday. Sounds like a good day with kids playing and nap time for you, what could be a better gift as a mom??? Let us know when baby Beazer arrives!
Post a Comment