We made a few, but when I left to get the camera I came back to find that she'd pushed them all aside because they were crowding the fairy that had captured her interest.
Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Fall Fairy Craft
It really doesn't take that much to capture the interest of a preschooler. I'm thankful for resources like the Family Fun magazine that remind me how simple some projects are. We tried this one today. It encompassed a walk in amazing Fall weather, collecting random nature items (acorns, walnuts, pine cones, grass, leaves, etc), and them gluing them together to create a magical woodland creature.
We made a few, but when I left to get the camera I came back to find that she'd pushed them all aside because they were crowding the fairy that had captured her interest.
We made a few, but when I left to get the camera I came back to find that she'd pushed them all aside because they were crowding the fairy that had captured her interest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute. Family Fun has some neat ideas.
that's such a cute idea! and I can see why this particular fairy would capture her interest! Look at that winning smile! :)
Post a Comment