On the 2nd morning of our adventure home, Q noticed that
Nauvoo was only 2 hours out of our way. Since we'd just been talking about our list of things to do before leaving Ohio, and Nauvoo was at the top of our list, we decided to go and save ourselves a separate 8 hour road trip.
The last time I visited Nauvoo was about 15 yrs ago when my grandparents were missionaries there. Right before we left Utah, Grandma Jo was admitted to the hospital where they discovered cancer that will soon be taking her away from us. So, it was a really special experience to go and enjoy all of the memories of her and Grandpa Dan there . We took lots of pictures to send her in the hopes of brightening her day. Here are a few of them:
Meet Elder and Sister BEAZER! Related? Of course -- all Beazers are. It was nice to be greeted by family.
1 comment:
This looks like fun...I still haven't been to Nauvoo, but it's high on my wish list of places to go. I'm glad you guys made it home safely!
Post a Comment