Monday, October 06, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Class started while we were away in Utah so last Tuesday was her 1st day at the School for Young Children. She will be attending 2 times a week for 2 hours -- just enough for her to feel like she's going to school and to get some outside stimulation. There are 3 official teachers plus 2 OSU students so she is getting all sorts of attention and loving every minute there. Her buddy Wyatt is in her class (plus this place is like a dream come true for her) so she has had no problems adjusting to the new environment. I'm excited to get some quality one-on-one time with the littlest Beazer and to do some activities that are focused on him. We are all pretty happy about the start of school!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Ellen said...

She looks SO cute!!

Malinovka said...

I'm glad she's loving it!

Anna said...

I love the braids! So cute.

Unknown said...

ditto on the braids! Adorable.

Annie said...

Ooooh Lydia, you little cutie! It is really nice to spend some time focused on just the baby; I completely agree. Happy preschool to you!

Tara said...

Her hair has gotten so long! We sure miss you guys! Sounds like you guys had a fun road trip.

theSwensenFamily said...

Lydia looks adorable in braids! I definitely have to try those out on Macy. I love that she is in preschool. Isn't it a nice little break?! Macy is going twice a week too and after I drop her off and put the twins down for a nap, I almost have an hour of quiet or bliss...whatever you want to call it! The best part about is...Macy loves it! I'm sure Lydia does too! Corbin is so big! When did he grow up? Love all the summer pics.

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

Great pictures! I love that she is so ready to go. Olivia got her card in the mail and was super excited. I'll give you a call and see what your schedule is like now. Will we be seeing you in the Riverside ward soon?