Saturday we went to the Jacquemin Farms with the Farleys. I would highly recommend making a day/evening of it if you're in the Columbus area. We paid $5 for L to get to play in the inflatable toys, go through the hay maze, dig in the corn kernels, and go on a hayride out to pick out her pumpkin. C was free with the older sibling, and the adults paid $1 to join in the hayride. It got me all pumped up for the Circleville Pumpkin Festival this week!
Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Pumpkin Picking
Saturday we went to the Jacquemin Farms with the Farleys. I would highly recommend making a day/evening of it if you're in the Columbus area. We paid $5 for L to get to play in the inflatable toys, go through the hay maze, dig in the corn kernels, and go on a hayride out to pick out her pumpkin. C was free with the older sibling, and the adults paid $1 to join in the hayride. It got me all pumped up for the Circleville Pumpkin Festival this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I love fall.
I read your blog about children's music and didn't know if you've ever seen this blog but I check it regularly.
http://kidsmusicthatrocks.blogspot.com/
We've got the barenaked ladies on reserve right now and we're so excited to get it!
Post a Comment