Monday, April 12, 2010

Clear Creek

As part of Q's extended birthday celebrations, we took off for the afternoon to enjoy the amazing weather while bonding with each other and nature. Hocking Hills is our usual outdoor hiking destination, but this time we tried out the less known Clear Creek Nature Preserve that is in the same area. We had quite an enjoyable day full of hiking, playing with the camera, and picnicking. It was good for Q to escape the windowless office he spends most of his time in.

I've really enjoyed watching their friendship bud lately.

Mr. Content really enjoyed the view from the Moby that's on loan to us.

Awesome hat hair


3 comments:

Anna said...

Love that picture of you and baby G, so cute.

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Nice pictures. Love the hat hair. Looks like a lot of fun! I loved visiting Hocking Hills when we lived nearby.

Karene said...

So how do you like the Moby? I had it highly recommended to me, so I bought one (but of course haven't used it yet). I'm curious what you think of it.