Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Daily Update

We've had a request for daily updates to save people from having to call and ask, "IS HE HERE YET?!" Obviously the answer as of this evening is still NO. But Mom's here and life is good. No more worries about what to do with L if I went into labor in the middle of the night. Plus the babysitting, cooking, and cleaning help is going to take a huge load off of both Q and me.

Can you believe this quilt she made? I seriously thought she just decided to buy it at Pottery Barn Kids instead of make one this time. It turned out amazing. Good work Mom -- you're incredible.


She also came with two suitcases full of clothes from cousins, gifts, and fun finds from her attic. Here is the first surprise L recieved. Look for curly hair in the future. No more washboard mop for her!



Mom also captured this classic one of me... and cereal. I don't know how I would have survived any stage of pregnancy without it.


So the induction will be Tuesday due to the holiday weekend. We had better not last that long, but don't worry -- we'll keep you posted!

B

No comments: