Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
June Baby?
So here's the update for today: induction scheduled for... MAY 31ST! That's 11 days after the due date folks. I guess Memorial Day Weekend is quite a busy one for the hospital (either that or they didn't want to have to pay too many people overtime for the holiday). So I'll go in for a Non Stress Test on Friday and Tuesday and an ultrasound as well on Tuesday. I don't think we'll wait until Thursday -- we'd better not even make it until Tuesday! I guess this is a whole new generation of kids -- maybe he's just comfy and not planning on moving out until he's 30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for posting these updates, I'm just dying to know what's going on so I'm checking in every day! Hang in there Brookie!
Congratulations! By the way, I'm the lurker from Ithaca, NY.
I have been there. He will come and you will love it. Hope all goes well for you.
Glad your mom made it OK. It must be a huge relief to have her there. Can Lydia even make sense of all of this?
Post a Comment