Our as-yet unnamed little bundle of joy arrived early this morning at 6:25 am. B went into labor some time after midnight, we got to the hospital at about 4:30 am, and then he was here within two short hours. Understandably, both Mom and baby are worn out, but otherwise they are both doing very well. I can’t tell you how happy we are to have him safely here, happy and content.
If babies were born accompanied by trading cards full of important stats, this guy’s card would have looked something like this:
name: ???
born: 26 May 2007
blood type: B+
length: 22.25 inches
head circumference: 14.75 inches
birth weight: 10lb 14oz*
For more pictures, click here to see the photos from family’s first few hours together in the hospital.
- Q
*That’s right, you read it correctly. Nearly 11 pounds. And no epidural.
6 comments:
Congratulations! He's beautiful! No squishy, misproportioned head or anything! We can't wait to meet him and see you all in a month.
10lbs 14 oz! Wow. Congratulations to the whole family.
Yay! I'm so happy to see he arrived safe and sound. I bet you're so glad you didn't have to wait until the 31st!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations guys!
By the way, Brooke, you look way too good to have just delivered a baby!
Congratulations!
Brooke, you're awesome!
Yea! Beautiful pictures! Everyone looks great, especially Brooke! WOW WOW WOW....you should get to hang a big sign on your hospital door that says, I delivered an 11 lb. Baby!- Naturally!
Post a Comment