Monday, May 28, 2007

showing off

This post has two purposes:

1.) Brag a little more about our beautiful new baby boy.
2.) Test out a fancy little option I just found for embedding a slideshow using Picasa.



Thanks for humoring a proud albeit slightly geeky dad.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. The slideshow is really cool, too, although you're several steps beyond "slightly" geeky... I'd love to know how to insert that slideshow, too.

Karene said...

Is it just me, or does he look A LOT like Q already? I love the slideshow. You guys really have blogging figured out. Any news on the name yet?

The Christensen's said...

Congratulations you guys! I am way behind because I didn't know that you had a cute little girl, and now you have a baby boy! It's fun to see your cute family after so long! I hope you have a speedy recovery Brooke!

The Christensen's said...

By the way this is Krista - in case you didn't know my married name!

Q said...

Of course I knew it was you. I dig the family portrait on your blog, by the way. Give my love to Big Steve.

The Zimmermans said...

Hey Quinton,

It's Kevin Zimmerman, aka Elder Zimmerman. Your news is fantastico. I suggest you name the boy Kevin. After me.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! How absolutely wonderful. Everyone looks healthy and happy. Take care! Loving the pictures and stories. Keep in touch!