As Q pointed out, there is still no new Baby Beazer to report on. I can already tell that Junior is going to be a compliant, obedient child -- he's heeding my request to wait until Nana comes! She'll be here tomorrow late afternoon; any time after that is fair game. We're only a day overdue and L was 4 days late so we're not feeling too impatient yet. I thought this shot was just too cute of L already showing what a sweet Big Sister she's going to be. We'll keep you posted!
Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Still Waiting...
As Q pointed out, there is still no new Baby Beazer to report on. I can already tell that Junior is going to be a compliant, obedient child -- he's heeding my request to wait until Nana comes! She'll be here tomorrow late afternoon; any time after that is fair game. We're only a day overdue and L was 4 days late so we're not feeling too impatient yet. I thought this shot was just too cute of L already showing what a sweet Big Sister she's going to be. We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is the absolute cutest picture in the entire world. I had to show everyone at work because it was so cute!!
What a great picture!! You will treasure that one.
Post a Comment