L was totally into the candy that comes flying from pinatas, but not the bashing that preceded it. We couldn't convince her to give any of them a whack (she could just be traumatized by the first one she saw getting swung at -- Dora).
Lots have been requesting last trimester photos so I included one of the family before we headed off to one of the fiestas. Only a week and 1/2 before Q Junior arrives. I think we're ready for him so we'll see when he decides to make his appearance.
B
2 comments:
So did we convert you to Trader Joe's while you were here? I LOVE that place, though I always spend too much money there. You look great for a week and a half before delivery...so exciting!!! My friend who is an eye doctor recommended some great eye drops for me to help with allergies, they're called "Opcon A", I think. They've been a lifesaver since I can't take any normal allergy medicine. Good luck with all the upcoming excitement!!
Q,
I love Trader Joe's too! I wonder why they never have them in the states I live in? I'm pretty impressed that some guy gave you roses. Very sweet...
Post a Comment