Our tree took us forever to get up and decorated this year.
Maybe it was because we knew we'd be around longer so we weren't in as much of a hurry to get it up before we had to leave town. I had hopes to get it up on the day after Thanksgiving, but it ended up taking us about a week.
Maybe it was because we knew we'd be around longer so we weren't in as much of a hurry to get it up before we had to leave town. I had hopes to get it up on the day after Thanksgiving, but it ended up taking us about a week.
We inherited a new tree from some ward members. We forgot it didn't have a stand. We bought a stand. A neighbor offered to let us have one of theirs. We returned the stand. We got the stand from the neighbors. We set the tree up. We had light issues. We took a couple of nights to get that worked out. We struggled to find a night to get the ornaments up. L and I finally just put them up while C was napping one day. 
Q did find a night to play with the camera and take a bunch of pictures to try out new techniques with lighting and motion.


Yay, it's finished! Ah -- and now to sit and enjoy (ok, this picture was pre-ornaments and you can see the middle section where the light issue occurred... but look how sparkly he made the lights look ).
Advent: Made handprint ornaments with friends
(we're going to paint them on Monday so I'll get pics then).
(we're going to paint them on Monday so I'll get pics then).
No comments:
Post a Comment