Well, for all of you who have been patiently waiting for the contest... wait no more! Here is a link to the questions: Baby Beazer Contest. Simply make your guesses and there will be super-duper prizes for those who are closest to the mark. I'm giving all of you faithful blog watchers a head start before I post to my hundreds of friends on Facebook (it only accepts the first 100 responders so don't dawdle!). If you want stats from the last child to base your guesses off of, you can go to the link for C's birth. Good luck to you all!
Today while I was making my shopping list, the kids were cutting and gluing their "shopping lists" as well. They were looking for things to buy for other people -- like a shirt for my grandma that said, "Naughty or Nice, Decisions, Decisions," a stuffed animal for the baby, Christmas undies for cousins, and slippers for Q so he would quit stealing Mommy's to "warm them up." Guess what L cut out for me: a FREE tag. Yup, the girl knows the perfect Christmas gift for her Mommy.
2 comments:
I took your quiz and I'm TOTALLY going to win.
sorry Karene.... I am going to win!!
Post a Comment