Christmas Eve is finally here! I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. Basically, after breakfast we spent the morning rearranging our room in preparation for the baby to be sharing space with us.
After a yummy dinner we drove to see Christmas lights, care for friends' pets, and then returned for our Christmas Eve festivities.
Joseph and Mary
The Shepherds: Dora and Diego with Lamby and Lil
And I didn't get any pictures of our PJ Party playing our new game of Candyland, but it was a hit.
This is how the postal services "hide" packages they've delivered.
It is because of said packages that have arrived one after another for weeks that under our tree is filled to capacity. Somehow, hundreds of miles away from us, our dear loved ones still managed to spoil us.
I had pictures of our finished tree earlier, but NOW the tree is really finished. I don't know if you can see them, but all of the Christmas cards and pictures you sent are filling the branches of our tree. I've been horrible with sending out Christmas cards in the past, but I have felt so loved and surrounded by friends and family as our tree has filled up with your newsletters and lovely faces that I'm committing to send some out next year. Hmmm -- I should have saved your envelopes for addresses...

1 comment:
Your tree is beautiful
Your family is beautiful
I miss you terribly.
Love and Hugs!!!
and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Post a Comment