Who would have thought that Christmas could be more enjoyable as an adult? Our advent today was popcorn and "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas." We've been reading the story for the past week or so with sweet Grinchy, but thanks to the library we snuggled on the couch with the Christmas lights glowing to watch the old classic. The kids were were giggling and snickering at the silliest places. I guess I'd never seen the dog Max as the comedic genius of the cartoon. But their laughter was contagious and I found myself chuckling along -- it's so fun to experience it all again.And for those who keep asking if we are planning on heading West for the holidays, the answer is NO and this is why: ABCNEWS (the flight originated from Columbus and was heading to SLC... this could have been us. I'm interested to see if we know the couple.)
3 comments:
That story is PRICELESS!! Not to mention that it's the same reason why WE aren't going home for Christmas either! And you are 2.5 weeks further than I am! Oh well. Call me paranoid! ;)
Aww I can just see you all snuggled up in your cute little living room watching the Grinch. What good parents you are. I think we'll have to do something advent-ish like this next year. Maybe if I start planning now I can pull it off a year from now---and maybe a 6 month old baby will be happy to do whatever the parentals want....a year later it'll get trickier.
YIKES! I read about that woman giving birth....good thing you are not heading West, you guys are welcome to come down here....but you may not want to deliver on the side of the highway either.
Post a Comment