Tonight we played Christmas BINGO. I looked online for a BINGO card, but decided in the end to just quickly make one in Word Publisher. I needed one a bit less secular so I could use it for my Primary class on Sunday. It worked out well -- for each card I just moved a couple of pictures around so that the cards were different and then printed off an extra one to cut up for calling out the pictures. I was going to including the file so you could use it for church (I know there are other Primary teachers out there looking for something to keep post-Christmas kids in control this Sunday) or FHE or a Christmas Eve/Day activity. But Blogger doesn't let you do that. So instead, go to Q's webpage and you can download the file from there.

Since we've had more than enough sugar around these parts, our "prize" for winning a round of BINGO was picking the next Christmas book to read. It mixed things up between games and was fun to read stories and play by the light of the Christmas Tree.
And on a completely unrelated topic, I am super excited that I got this today:
I should have saved it to open in 2 days, but I just couldn't wait. There were a couple on ETSY and BLURB that I fell in love with, but this one was more in our price range. Don't let the color fool you on your voting for Baby Beazer #3. This is C's Baby Book. I had another one for him that was more scrapbook-like, but I've realized that I don't have the time or creative energy for that right now. In fact, I have 3 1/2 weeks before the due date and if this book isn't done by the time the next little one arrives I'll be hearing about the 2nd Child Slight for the next 50 years.
1 comment:
I love the baby book :) Can't wait to hear all about baby #3
Post a Comment