Today we had to do a bit of rearranging for the advent. We made a couple of loaves of Orange-Cranberry Bread to take around to friends. It was a bit early in the month so we only did a couple and we'll do more later, but no complaining because we kept one -- YUM!
Here are a couple of pictures that we took on Thanksgiving Day. It was freezing (hence the red noses) and none of us wanted to be out there very long. I wanted to document us eagerly awaiting the arrival of Baby Beaz, but we didn't end up with much. It probably would have helped if we weren't trying to take the shots as well as be in them. Oh well. There will be other days... though I'm not sure if it's going to warm up again. Brrrrr!
5 comments:
Well, despite it being cold, and your taking all of your own shots, these turned out amazing! Such a beautiful family.
The pictures are so great! You look beautiful Brooke.
These are soooo cute!! I love them!! I would love a copy of you guys to put on our fridge!!! What a neat family picture!
Cute. I'm glad you posted some pics. Can't believe you are having baby number 3. Hopefully we'll get to meet him/her sometime in 2010 -- perhaps not long after our baby B is born this summer. :)
Okay, so you are in fact preggers. Even if it is only a little preggers.
Post a Comment