Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Countdown, December 18th

Wow. Are you sick of the Beazers yet? Only 7 more days to go -- really, I'm amazed at my own tenacity.

So sickness has hit the household. The kids are snuffly and last night when I got up for my nightly trip to the loo I found Q on the floor next to the toilet. Poor guy. Since we all had the same dinner and he swears he didn't go out for lunch it's probably something viral. Here's crossing our fingers that we're not all bedridden for Christmas!

Today L and I went to the movies with some friends that go all the way back to Storytime when L was about a year and 1/2. They asked us to join their playgroup because they thought L was so adorable (who wouldn't) and though we don't meet weekly anymore, we've stayed tight. Anyways, they took us to see "The Princess and the Frog." Kind of a mommy-daughter double date. The princesses were so excited and had a great time (just a warning to others -- the voodoo doctor is a bit dark). And Q, even feeling as rotten as he did, kept C happy while we were off to the big screen.


I got to be Bernard the Elf again because today was our present wrapping day. L was a bit concerned that the elves weren't wrapping any gifts for the sweet little girl of the family, but Bernard assured her that there were gifts to be wrapped when she wasn't around.

No comments: