I'm surprised I couldn't remember that one last night. We bought a pomegranate a while back and I thought it would be fun to let the kids guess about the insides and then help dissect it. Sprinkling the seeds over ice cream seemed like the perfect way to finish the experience.
I loved his face every time I popped one in his mouth -- sorry it's blurry, but this was the one time I actually caught the reaction.
And the only casualty was on my shirt because I wanted to mash my seeds to mix in my ice cream. Some people never learn.
2 comments:
where do you come up with these GREAT ideas????? maybe you could put the cups in a basket? or clip the cups to a clothesline? they are pretty cheap (clothes pins) I couldn't figure out where you had put them. but knowing you they are working just great!!!
Sluuurp! Somebody needs to come up with more onomatopoeias. I must use a lot of sound effects in place of words, because when I want to write what I would actually say, it just doesn't make sense. So anyway, that was me licking my lips thinking about pomegranates on my ice cream.
Also, only 45 days until baby? Where have I been? I was thinking we were a little closer together. Hope you're feeling good as you get closer to countdown.
Also, again, thoughts on SYTYCD this season??
Sorry, I should have just emailed you, but instead you get an annoyingly long comment.
Post a Comment