Our advent today was to go caroling and deliver gifts to families with special needs in our ward. However, Q is still laying low today so instead we decided to make it a SNOW DAY! Yes, we finally saw some white stuff, but by the time C woke up from nap-time it was more a thin layer of slush.
Luckily one of my errands today was to pick up a bunch of Christmas books at the library that we'd ordered in. When we got there I noticed a party about to begin. Upon further probing I found that it was the much coveted Gingerbread Event that parents sign their kids up for in advance to reserve a spot. Someone no-showed though so L (who was my errand buddy) got in. She had lots of fun and I didn't have to go out and buy a bunch of bags of candy. But now I have to figure out something else for our Monday advent which was going to be gingerbread houses. Who knew it would be such a juggling act?!
No comments:
Post a Comment