Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas Countdown, December 9th

Ya know, sometimes you ask your almost 5 year old to do something and you're amazed at how well they follow instructions and listen. Other days this is what you get when you ask them to get dressed:



I guess sometimes you just feel like a nut (If you can't make it out, her pants are on her head, her shirt around her waist, the sock are on her hands, and of course the gloves on the feet finish the ensemble).

Today for our advent we decorated the cookies from yesterday with the sisters I visit teach. It worked out well because we had enough left over that now I don't have to make more to take to the community center (which is tomorrow's advent).

Speaking of the advent... I'm not sure the scripture chain was exactly what I was looking for. I haven't gone through them all yet, but reading some of them this morning I realized that it isn't chronologically arranged as much as I'd like. Does anyone out there have one that they're using or used as kids?

1 comment:

Laura Read said...

Sorry the scripture thing didn't work out for you...